|Dates||Start time||End time||Location||Coordinator||registrations
|9, 16, 23 &31 October 2023||09:00||17:00||Wageningen Campus||Paddy Haripersaud||9 / 12||Apply|
|6,8,13 &15 December 2023||09:00||17:00||online||Paddy Haripersaud||6 / 12||Apply|
This course is useful for anyone who wants to learn how to apply the power of effectiveness for greater success in their professional and personal lives.
Would you like to:
- be better equipped for reaching your personal and professional goals?
- feel more comfortable in speaking up in groups of professional peers e.g. at conferences?
- be more powerful in standing up for yourself and your professional needs?
- be able to express your positive and negative feelings openly and honestly?
- improve your interpersonal skills?
- being able to build meaningful relations with others
This course assists you in building and empowering your attitude, behaviour and position in your professional surroundings. No matter how competent a person you are, you will not have sustained and lasting success unless you are able to effectively lead yourself, influence, engage and collaborate with others.
In combining some theory with lots of excercises, roleplay, feedback and exchange of experiences you will be able to implement new behaviour into your everyday practice. We will focus on learning how to communicate effectively, to assert yourself, giving and receiving feedback, create win-win situations and connect with others in an effective and supportive way.
During the training you will learn to choose behaviour that will help you to pursue your professional goals and be more confident in professional settings.
|Target Group:||PhD's (focus on 1st or 2nd year PhD's since then one has optimal use of the training)|
|Group size:||Max. 12 participants|
|Course duration:||4 days|
|Credit points:||1.3 ECTS|
|Name lecturer:||Jessica Tummers, Shiraz Khan and Pablo Bakarbessy (the training is provided by Meijer & Meijaard)|
For more information on the programme, please contact email@example.com,
|1) Reduced fee: PhD candidates of Wageningen University doing a Training and Supervision Plan (TSP) and postdocs of Wageningen University that are registered at one of the graduate schools of Wageningen (EPS, PE&RC, VLAG, WASS, WIAS, WIMEK)||€ 410,-|
|2) University fee: All other PhD candidates / post-docs and staff of Wageningen University||€ 820,-|
|3) External fee: All other participants||€ 1240,-|
Fee includes study and training material, coffee/tea and lunches.
You may cancel free of charge up to 1 month before the start of the course. After this date you will be charged with the University fee. Unless:
- You can find someone to replace you in the course and supply the course coordinator with the name and contact information of your replacement. In this case you will be charged a €50,- cancellation fee.
- You (PhDs and postdocs of Wageningen University) have a valid reason to cancel (illness or death in the family 1st or 2nd degree). In this case you will be charged the reduced fee and your supervisor/PI must send a mail indication the reason for cancellation.